The first ever Resort in South Goa Old Anchor has cast its spell on one and all. Here, from dawn to dusk, you can see the earth & the sea resting in one another’s arms & dreaming of waves, tides, clouds, sands & lush green palms. Where you can succumb to timelessness with no schedule to follow except those set by the tide.
- The beaches of Anjuna, Aguada, Bogmalo, Calangute, Colva, Cavelossim, Miramar and Palolem
- The churches- St. Francis of Assissi, Basillica of Bom Jesus, Chapel of St. Catherine
- The three temples of Shri Shantadurga – at Kavlem, Pemem and Fatorpa and the Shri Mangeshi Devi Temple dedicated to an incarnation of Lord Shiva and located 22 kilometres from Panjim, the Goan capital.
- Dudhsagar Waterfall, trekking paradise and picnic spot
- Bondla and Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctury
- Forts Aguada and Tiracol